Hi, I’m Marie Claire Dacquet – an Instructor in Pilates and other mind-body practices such as yoga – based in Lille Metropolis. My Pilates practice began a dozen years ago and I started teaching the method in 2008. As an experienced Pilates instructor, I have followed the most renowned teacher training courses available in Europe and in the US.
- Certified FPMP, CQP ALS
- Brevet d’Etat d’Educateur Sportif L1 – 2007 at the University Diderot Paris 7
- Certified BBU Pilates Instructor, all apparatus + mat
- Certified Polestar Pilates Instructor, Studio (all apparatus)
- Certified BBU CoreAlign Level 1
- Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher in India (RYS 200)
- Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Level 1
- Diplôme Universitaire of Yoga – 2019 at the University of Lille (FSSEP)
I’ve also been mentoring the Pilates Teacher Training in France.
Since 2008, I have created, developed and managed the activity of Pilates for different studios in Paris.
As a former gymnast and karateka, my personal experience with movement is driven by a perpetual spirit of research, leading me to continue to educate myself so I can consistently bring the excellence of the Pilates method to my clientele and develop new skills with complementary approaches:
- The MBSR (Mindfulness Based Reduced Stress),
- The Kinesiology (Touch for Health),
- The Yamuna Rolling Ball Method,
- Kundalini Yoga with Kia Miller
- The Sequential Training on the Oov. (Fundamentals, 3D assessment)